Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blabbling On

So tonight I run amoke on Youtube just waiting for more REAL sightings of UFOs and there wasn't to many but a few lights or orbs up in the sky at night. To hard to see really. so move on i did. So I ended up looking at fakery in them people whi say they can talk to the dead and so on. I think there are some true phyics but alot are BS. Theres alot of BS ones posted on Youtube just as there is fake UFO pople make and try to pass it off as real, Come on. Thank God I know the diff. What I have saw more then a few times in my real life was wild and seeing is believing folks.
Them Orbs people see, Why do i think they carry dead peoples spirits in them to heaven is beyond me. makes sense to me. Lots of them lights up there.
This is my first ever blog. so i don't know what im doing. its ok to me if i dont know. I will yell at myself later tonight when i lay in bed and beat the pillow again.
No i'm not a violent peep! I get mad too at myself.

No comments: